Saturday, January 06, 2007

Why does it keep happening? I'm not complaining for the sake of it, but it's happening all the time. It's the only hand I've had in this tourney and have only made a few calls and ended up folding, other than that, I've been blinded down to 800 odd chips.

% of winning preflop
me - 65%
him - 35%

% of winning flop
me - a whopping 85%
him - 13 %
draw - 2 %

% of winning on turn
me - 85%
him - 15%

So why do I keep losing these? I wouldn't have minded if an ace had come up but it's always to shitty outs for my opponant.

also, this is the 2nd time (out of two tourneys I've played today) that I've gone out like this, something similar happened earlier which I didn't bother posting about because it's getting a bloody miserable place to be at the moment.

Also, I don't care about if it happens 5 times, I'll win 4 of them - I'm not winning 4 of them at the moment, it's bollocks. Please give me my 4 in a row now before hitting me in the goolies again.

1 comment:

matt674 said...

But you cant recalculate the pot odds after the flop and turn because all the money goes in preflop - it doesnt matter what order the cards come out in as there is no more betting.

The flop comes down AK10 then chances are you dont even make this thread entry, you just have to learn to shrug off the beats and continue playing your "a-game" :o)