Friday, January 05, 2007

In all seriousness, I may have to quit Stars, I seem to be on a roll of losing to amazing community cards. The latest example is from the 400 fpp to the 4000fpp EPT sat. Flop was called for pot odds really, 2.7/1 isn't that bad in the early stages but KK on the river to give the chancer with A7 the hand is taking the piss.

I'm trying to work out if I play better on other sites than Stars and that's the reason why I'm on an a downward spiral there, but things like this just don't help me. Perhaps I haven't played enough on other sites to have a fair analysis of hands yet, but at the moment, I'm pretty upset with the site.

1 comment:

matt674 said...

gap concept? ;o)

Q-10 out of position? ;o)

hardly stars fault!!

(my new year's resolution of not using internet in work for personal use officially broken at 12.25pm on 10th Jan!)