Monday, January 22, 2007

I can't seem to win any money any more on Stars. I don't really know what it is, but something isn't going well for me at the moment. I seem to do ok at fpp sats though. I'm currently in one and am 32 out of 45 (20 seats) but I'm going to need some nice cards real soon to make it. Still, I've built my fpp collection up from 9k to 25k via these sats so something is going ok here.

My T$ have pretty much all gone. I think I have about $50 left. Managed to lose a few tonight in a $11 rebuy when two hands in a row I didn't hit with decentish hands and also in a $5 sng, I ran into trips twice and went out in 9th! I can't remember the last time I was first out in a sng. I just can't seem to do it when cash is involved on Stars. I wonder if I've played too many sats and my game has adjusted to the requirements of them and it's not helping in rebuys and mtt's.

On the other hand, I've been playing the $18 rebuy and $12 rebuy on Tribecca and have been doing ok. Well, I haven't done ok since the last post re the $20k but in the $12 rebuy ($5k) I've cashed 3 times in a row now and my Tribecca account is looking lovely at the moment, I just need the dollar to come back down to earth!

I've treated myself today to the Canon EOS 400D I was going to wait a bit but then I started reading about DSLR's. Then I picked two to choose from, the 400D and the Nikon D40. Then I bought a digital camera magazine. Then I went to see them....then I chose the Canon. After all these thens, I was too excited and rather than keep looking at it, I thought I'd order it! I've done it on a 9 months free credit thing so sadly I have to wait a couple of days for the credit checks to all go through before I'll get it, but I'm hoping to have it for the weekend and I can't wait!

No comments: