Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm hanging in there in the fpp sat - 22nd out of 26 now.

I'm amazed at some players. Two nice stacks have just gone for it. MateyBoy1 has called the bb, BB has checked. Flop came T 2 Q, BB checked, MB1 raised, BB moved all in, MB1 calls and shows TQ, BB has KQs. Anyway, he's gone from having 13k and more than likely 4000 fpp's to finishing 27th and got nothing for 2 hours 20 minutes hard work.

IDIOT!!

Still, I like people like this. I'm very short stacked and want people to go for it so I can scrape in to a place. I'm still going to have to push at some point I think, but if I can wait until there are 25 left, I at least get my 400 points back

edit: more crazyness. 35k stack just called an 11k all in with A5o, only to run in to AA lol.

I've moved up to 9th after my Ah Qc made a heart flush on the board! Not playing much now.

edit again: made it, another 4000fpp to the collection, I'm up to 29k now.

No comments: