Friday, January 26, 2007

I've managed another cash in the $5k on Tribecca. Sadly only $65 this time and I actually went out on 27th - first money spot! Seem to be having a good run in this tournament at the moment. I've also played a couple of $10 stt's and came 2nd in both - not too shabby and I did make moves to win HU but lost to lesser hands a couple of times - no moaning (for a change) but just saying I did go for it!

Profit from all games played tonight - very pleased.

Oh and........I won a Poker Player competition!

There was an issue with some poker hypnosis articles on a bit back and there was a competition to win a cd with some hyponosis sessions on and I won one! Go me! Haven't had chance to listen to it yet but I'm open to ideas and hope that it will improve my mtt game - it's a Getting to the Final Table one.

No comments: