Friday, January 12, 2007

Nothing to report recently. I don't really think I've been as patient in tournaments as I should be, for example, with blinds of 75/150 and on 1150 in chips, I moved in (opportunity to get in first) with KJs. Unfortunately I ran in AK and an ace came on the flop, me out. Usual stuff really, I think in tourneys, I'm on a bad run, in cash , I must be betting weak because hands like J5s are beating my QQ when the 5 comes on the river, I just can't shake the loons off.

Bankroll going slowly down this week. I did win another 400 fpp tourney so it's another 4000 to the account but I'm in one at the moment and it's not going too well, I just can't get decent starting hands to match with the flop for hands like AK, and pocket pairs above 10's? Well, what are they?

Another royal flush though, nice to get, but only a half one and I didn't get any pay off. Not posting the hand (as Pokerhand is down again) but I held TcTd and the AKQJ of clubs all showed on the board.

In the mean time, I'll keep plugging away.

No comments: