Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bit of a disapointing night overall but I did manage to come 18th in the Tribecca $5k gtd for $122, at least I finished up overall. I've been pretty card dead all evening on all games, managed to get a bit lucky at times in the $5k but when we made it to two tables left, I just thought that I could use the $2k first prize. Then next hand I'm dealt QQ............and run into AA.

Also came 26th in a 400 fpp sat when spaces at 24 but at least I managed to get my 400 points back so not a total loss.

Other than that, I've played in the Tribecca $20k but nothing came my way and I ended up moving in for my last 3.5k in the hand before the break with 99 and ran into AK and lost. Also in the APAT sat to the Welsh event I went out to a smaller pair hitting trips on the flop.

It's been a funny day overall though, not just in poker. Went to the dogs last night for Pauls birthday and was a bit hungover this morning - the old wishy washy tummy feeling all day. Sod all on tele except waiting for the football and thankfully we beat Man U - 6 points from them this season! Anyway, nothing again on the tele in the evening, Heather has a temperature and isn't feeling good so she went to bed early, the missus went to bed early because she was bored, I was bored not getting any decent cards to play with and overall, it's just been a funny day.

Going to bed now, not much else to do! I'll probably read for a bit.

No comments: