Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've taken to satellite tournaments recently and a few days ago I won a sat in a 400 fpp to a 4000 fpp. With those I entered a 300 rebuy sat which I did nothing in, another 400 sat which I didn't win and my lastish bash was tonight in a 1000 fpp to an 8000 fpp sat for the Monte Carlo EPT. I've been short stacked all tourney but managed to hold in there. I've just been patient and waited and waited and I think finally, it's paid off. Didn't get any decent hands for ages then I managed to get pocket aces twice in a short period and went from being 17 out of 17 to chip leader! It's pretty crazy at the moment, if someone in 7 th doubles up, he'll be chip leader. I'm currently 2nd out of 14 (12 spaces) and am not playing a hand unless I have too!

Well the bubble to 13th (for 1000fpps) seemed to last forever but it happened, then the proper bubble so we'd be left with the 12 went pretty quick, but we made it - another 8000 fpp.

Happy days.

1 comment:

matt674 said...

Seems like a good plan of playing fpp satellites to build up a bankroll of excess fpp points and using them to play 1500 fpp single table satellite winner takes all into the sunday $215.

might have to give it a go myself :o)