Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For various reason (mainly slightly tilting) I've not been playing too well recently but I've cut back on the amount of poker I've played in the last few days and tonight I've had a better evening. I managed to cash in the $5 turbo on Star - not great and only really my buy in back but I still managed about 110th out of 1200ish. I made the donkment stage of the $12 rebuy on Tribecca and I had to make a move sooner or later so I did it with AT and ran into AK - nothing could be done about that but in the $8 Omaha tourney on Stars, I'm currently in 9th out of 19 (bubble time) so I'm doing something better today and I'm hoping I've found some of my "A game" back.

My live game starts again tomorrow. I'm off to The Western Club in London for the £20 double shootout. I'm going to try and play live once a week for a bit. Not sure how long it will last due to family commitments but all I can do is try. I'm going to try and avoid rebuys so unfortunately Pokernitez and the Stanley at Reading are out for now. Once I get more confident playing live, I may give the rebuys a bash but at the moment, I'm sticking to a limited buy in game. Tourney report to follow!

edit: the .com Western site has it down as a rebuy DC tourney but the .co.uk doesn't mention rebuy, I'd better call I think.

No comments: