Thursday, January 18, 2007

Well, it's been a few days. Made a final table on Blonde poker a few days ago for $280ish, but went out in 8th. Always sad to go out even though it's a nice little earner. I'm still waiting for my big win and the $2.7k first prize would have been nice. Came 3rd in a £2 mtt earlier on Crypto but sadly it was only £42.

Other than that, I've come 10 short of my 400 fpp sats twice and I think that's about it.

Currently playing $2/$4 with only 6 people. WOW that's a quick way to lose my buy in! Been down to next to nothing when some idiot was happy to call my raises with Q6 off suit only to hit trips on the river, sadly my QQ couldn't beat that. I'll keep plugging away but if I can get back level, that's good enough for me and I'll quit the table!

APAT
announced the Wales event today and I'm hoping to give it a go. I'll try and qualify online but failing that, I think I'll give it a bash if I can get a seat. It's about time I played some more live poker and this would be excellent.

No comments: