Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well to say I'm on a bad run at the moment is just a bit of an understatement. Perhaps I've been playing to tight or to lose, but something hasn't gone well at all today. I've been on lousy cards all day, when I get a hand, everyone folds, when I push, someone has better or hits with worse. It's just been one long losing streak today. I guess it all averages out soon I'm due a fantastic streak. I just hope my first day on the challenge wasn't the good day and this is the balance out.

Anyway

Overall stats in brackets, todays outside them

Out of 21 games played

Profit -$43.50 ($57.90) ROI 42.4%

1st's - 0 (2)
2nd's - 0 (1)
3rd's - 2 (3)
4th's - 1 (1)
Bubble - 2 (2)
Worse - 11 (12)

Not going to let the bad run worry me too much. I know I'll overcome it soon enough.

No comments: