Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rub downs

I've been taking stupid losses badly at cash tables. I had a bit of a go at someones play tonight. I'm on the button with pocket 8's and raise to $2 ($1/$2 LHE), blinds fold and the caller in position 1 raises to $3 so I call. Flop comes Queen high but has an 8 on it and two clubs. I bet, he raises. Turn brings a club but I bet for the question and he calls. River brings another club so I best check, he bets. I have to call now and he shows Ad Tc!! I was amazed that he was so agressive with such a bad hand! Anyway, needless to say I asked why he was so agressive with it and called him a fish, he took a while to come up with the witty reply, "why are you such an ass hole - is that a better question?". Clearly I said no, not really and called him a donkey.

It's not that I mind losing hands, but just damn lucky play like this is annoying. It's more annoying when they get lucky then piss off! Damn that does annoy me. Luckily I made a note on him so I'll get him one day :o)

Anyway, it's not ment as a doom and gloom post, I'm ok for the night, just an observation at me giving some chatter to people that get lucky!

No comments: