Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm going to have to take a break from WSOP qualifying. I just keep getting my preflop raises called by shocking hands then they are hitting two pairs and generally that's me done. I may try again in a few days. It' a bit disapointing as I was looking forward to giving them a go, but I think I've played about 8 events now and I've taken bad beats in some form or other in all of them. Maybe not bad beats as such, but hands that you wouldn't dream of playing preflop yet alone calling raises with are beating me.

No good again in the Mansion but in the $25k $5 rebuy I've hit quad Jacks to move me up to 9k and the average is only 5k at the moment. Amazing how a nice hand like quad Jacks can cheer you up!

2 comments:

stratz said...

Did ya make the money??

Graham said...

sadly not, fell just short!