Saturday, March 24, 2007

Back on the 18 man $6.50 turbo sng's on Stars. I don't mind these sng's as the payout is pretty good.

This is why I love playing at this level sometimes. I just can't work out what he's calling with. Raising is one thing but calling an all in with nothing is just crazy, he's only beating a bad bluff at best.

Another key hand was this one (different game). Obviously I don't usually call with Q7o but it's only costing me 1100 chips to get involved with a 4k pot and also knock someone out. At the end of the day, most hands are only ever 60/40 so I'm getting pot odds to call here, plus the value of knocking someone out makes it a definate call with any two cards.

Anyway I'm not here to gloat about others bad play, I'm here to post results

Played 5 so far. Total profit $107.90 ROI 332% :D

1st's - 2
2nd's - 1
3rd's - 1
4th's - 0
Bubble - 0
Worse - 1

Clearly a 332% ROI is pretty good and if I can keep that anywhere near that I'd be pleased ;) I really don't feel this game is any harder than the single table games though and recommend anyone wanting to build a roll give them a go. The payout is so much better and you just have to avoid early situations. Even the game I didn't cash in I was a bit unlucky, went in with AK and was called by A5 and he hit 4 diamonds to give him the flush. OK, he did hit the 5 too, but that's beside the point ;)

Happy so far, $7 to $130 in a day. Have to take a day off tomorrow but I'll be back Sunday night. Weekends are going to be the best time for these due to numbers on Stars and people like a drink which has to help. During the week, I expect the games to be a bit tougher, but not overly hard.

No comments: