Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I think I'm going to have to move into SnG's for a while. I'm tempted to try limit hold em again and see how I get on, I seem to have more discipline in limit cash games so maybe this is a good idea, but at the moment it would mean playing quite small stakes and really, I want to be playing at least 0.50/1.00. I was playing 2/4 limit not that long ago and going lower than 0.50/1.00 would be almost painful.

I'm swayed to be sensible and start with $5 stt's for a while, probably 3/4 at a time and try and be good. I have accepted it's my own fault I've been giving money away recently and I need to try and get it back. I'll sort out a wee spreadsheet to log results and see how we get on. If I can get to $500, I may try the limit cash games for a bit but if I have a bad session on those, maybe it's back to stt's.

I should probably have a night off but I expect I'll start tonight!

No comments: