Saturday, March 10, 2007

The only real money games from my actual cash on Stars I've been playing recently is the $5 stt's. So far it's not going so bad, although I realise why I got so fed up with the $6 turbos I played last year, it just takes so bloody long to build up some nice cash. However, I prefer building slowly to losing quickly so I'm quite pleased at the moment.

Results so far

Played 18
1st - 2
2nd - 3
3rd - 4
4th - 2
other - 7

Total profit $22.50 which is a ROI of 22.7%. It's pretty easy for me to 4 table these too but I need to get some hours free for that. It's not going to happen playing on the laptop watching tele, but a good session on the main pc where I can concentrate a bit better, and 4 tables isn't a problem.

I know the dollar profit isn't great but the ROI is there and like I said, I'd rather just be up than down so I'm quite pleased. It's also making me focus again which I think I lost my way with.

My Mansion account is looking healthy though. I'm still playing NLHE cash games there but playing my stt's on Stars is improving my cash game and I'm doing well over there. I still can't do anything in the $100k though, some of the calls that get made are shocking and for some reason they hit. I'm tempted to withdraw from all the tourneys and pocket the money to be honest, $400 a week for not much is a good offer, but I know the idea is to play, but I'd rather play a few $50's on Stars I think. We shall see. If I make it next week too, I may well do that if I don't cash in it tomorrow!

No comments: