Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gutted to report the end of my bankroll challenge is over. After a wicked run of consistantly running into better hands, I'm down to just $4 in my Stars account so that's about it. I'll probably go on a small cash spree with it to tilt it off but bar miracles, that's the end of my challenge.

Bit of a shame, but not really a biggie as I never had the roll to do it properly anyway, getting from $7 to $130 was an achievement for me but I think I lost focus after doing that and became too confident and lost it all.

Back to basics, I need to have a look at the hands I'm losing the stt's with. Something isn't right. I can't be that unlucky........can I?

Need a day or two off I think. Not sure if I can manage that or not though. I fired up Stars to get some HH's and Tournament histories to import into PT and before I realised, I'd fired up a sng and registered for an mtt on Blonde!

Back to mtt's and limit cash for me I think, just on other sites. Going to do the Full Tilt bonus and get some nice rakeback for that too.

No comments: