Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tonights Tourneys

$10 NLHE, going well at first break more to follow

$8 PLO going ok too.

Got to love omaha though

Omaha not going ok at all now, I'm out. On a 758 board, I'm holding 4 and 6 move all in, two callers, both have 69 :( How unlucky is that, all 4 6's were in play too, one of them held 2.

Managed to lose 3000 chips in the NLHE mtt calling an all in on a 522 board when I held a 5 - madness I know, really should have not played at all. Must not make stupid calls for the rest of the tourney. Was in 3rd for quite a while but am well down now. Come on nice cards.

Gah no nice cards, messed this mtt up badly. Ended up having to make a move so I chose 98s and ran into pocket 10's - no help.

This was disapointing really, bad calls from me caused me to go from in a great position to a really crappy position. Then the blinds get big and I have to do something and end up not getting any cards for ages so I make moves with stupid hands like the pair of 5's hand I lost loads with.

When will I learn? Tomorrow hopefully!

No comments: