Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jesus, another shitty night with the cash games. Personally I don't think I'm playing that badly. Clearly I'm doing something wrong and I'm just leaking money.

Typical example of when I hit the flop with a half decent hand


When I miss, I've put in decent raises with hands like AQ and AK but completly miss the flop and when someone bets, and another 3 call, I'm well out of it.

Ended up ruining what should have been a good day after the omaha tourney. I think I'm down around $80 in total, prettty shitty considering I won $100 on the mtt.

I may have to move back to no limit, at least with that I'm not often called but K5 off suit and end up losing to it against my AQ. It's annoying watching all the bad calls that seem to get paid off. They say in the long run you want them calling, but I have to disagree. They take your money then they do lose it all again, but not to you because you can't hit a decent hand to get paid off, some other player gets it with his nut flush or crappy two pair - regardless, just kiss the money goodbye.

Once the Stars bonus has been worked off, I may give cash games a miss all together for a bit. It's demoralising so I may concentrate on my mtt game, that's not too bad thankfully.

No comments: