Friday, December 08, 2006

Oh dear, lost all what i made yesterday. Some guy at the table was very agressive. Raised every pot preflop, called to the end, then bet big. Anyway, he got lucky a few times (hitting 8 on river for a pair, then 8 turn, 10 river to give full house, lots of other stuff like that). Anyway, lost my $60, then reloaded and lost that, mainly with KK against AQ when AQQ flopped, turned and rivered.

Just having a go now trying raising all the time!

Very agressive isn't for me. You have to be willing to lose lots by betting lots and I'm not. I've lost enough today so that's it for me. Just going to finish the round I'm on at the moment and am calling it a day. Bit disapointed to lose all what I made yesterday but at least I'm even over the two days. It wasn't bad play that lost me the money at least, just a very agressive player that got the better of me. Mind, it doesn't help when you have pocket 9's on a 10 high board with four diamonds on the board - how can I call?

No comments: