Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I think I need a day off. The last few days I've either played really shit or am just being damn unlucky. I seem to be missing lots of flops yet sticking all my chips in. In an omaha tourney yesterday, I went out first hand after hitting trip jacks, mateyboy held full house. I don't think I'm on my A game at the moment and a small break could be in order - pains me to say that as I love it, but I'm leaking cash.

Also my betting project took a kick in the teeth today too. Tried using Bet Angel again to trade on the horses and ended up losing £30 first go! Then I had a 0-0 in 2 games, a Greek cup game and bloody tottenham being held 0-0 against Southend after 90 mins - wankers. All my hard work from the last month or so gone. Feeling a bit sorry for myself now.

On a plus note, my phone issue is finally resolved with Vodafone cancelling the debt and cancelling my contract after they've realised how shit I've been treated by the mobile outlet - don't use them!!

No comments: