Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some hands, comments appreciated

A losing hand

First hand in that omaha mtt. The then the one where I lost them - it was the next hand!

The AQ v AK hand on the two ace board. I think the only thing I could have done with this was to check when he checked instead of betting.

That's it for now.

I could have gone out early in the the $50. In SB with AJ, folds to me, I raise to 60, BB moves all in. Folded to be safe.

$50 Hands

1.
Was happy to call the initial raise with this hand, I quite like KJs but then the bigger raise put me off. I'm not exactly flushed for chips and can't afford to call, even though I think he only raised to put the short stack all in.

2. Just lost a few more chips to a big stack after he put me all in. AJ and I've called the short stack who was making a move. Got unlucky on the flop and I'm very much in trouble

3. KTs, went in for the value and again lost.

Thus ends another grim night.

No comments: