Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another bad night for me. Played 4 tourneys I think and did nothing. Was going well in a NLHE game until my AQ yet again ran into AK but on an two ace board with nothing else to worry about, would you fold? I couldn't anyway. Never really got going again from there.

Omaha, trebeled up first hand!!! Two hands later, lost most of it with the nut flush to a full house :( Didn't really hit anything else in the game, lots of calling hands, no calling the flop bet hands.

I must make a note of hands that cost me a lot and see where I'm going wrong. If I can find them from tonight, I'll post them, if not, I'll remember for next time.

Don't think it was a good idea, but I've just signed up for a $50 mtt. This is probably a mistake as my account has taken a bit of a hammering in the last couple of days but I'm going to win so it will be ok :)

No comments: