Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Following on from Monday nights small success, I played another sat tonight, the $5 rebuy into the $55 $50k on Stars and managed to win a seat, so more T$ for the collection. Also went quite nicely in the $5k $5 on Stars, finishing about 145ish out of about 2000 people. Had to go for it towards the end, not getting any decent cards and even if you made the final table you only got $120 I think. The payout seemed pretty crappy and very very top heavy to me. I'm not keen on paying 400 runners, especially when you've got go get so deep to get a semi decent return. I think even 200 into the money we are only on about $10 back. Surley it's not worth playing for 3 hours to get $5 profit? Anyway, I knew the rules before I started so I can't complain. Nice to cash in two out of two on Stars tonight.

Also played the Open on Sky but the software was so bad it was unplayable but I did hit a nice full house on a cash table to win a small profit.

Had a good day yesterday. Played golf for Richies birthday then off to the boozer for a few, as you do! Didn't feel great this morning, but I've been worse. I think I may give up the booze for a month or so, try and lose a few pounds and try to get a bit healthier in general, perhaps my concentration will improve - you never know.

No comments: