Monday, July 30, 2007

One of those nights where you lose loads, the nights when aces don't ever hold - beaten three times and only won once when I picked up the blinds, every time I made a move, I ran into decent hands and lost, the just when I was going to give up all hope and go to bed in a bad move a strange but wonderful act of kindness by the poker Gods occured.

I was in a $10 rebuy sat to the nightly $162 and about 25th of 50ish with 11k in chips. 40 spaces were being paid out but the blinds were 2k/4k and going up every hand with the amount of time it took people to act. Anyway, I was getting concerned as it looked like I was due to be in the BB in two hands for about 6k when all of a sudden, someone went out and my table collapsed and I was moved to the button seat of the new table and didn't have to face another blind :D

Thank you Poker Gods, I needed that, the T$ are a help, I shall no doubt donate them back again in due course, but thank you for moving me.

Also a strange thing. Some guy was UTG +2 and had only 700 left or so and it was a 600 ante and he's called with A5 and got knocked out. Not quite sure why he did that, there were about 7 all in's that hand and pushing the fold button would have got him a seat. Perhaps he got one anyway, I'm not sure, but it was a strange move.

No comments: