Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Well it's been a while and sadly I don't have too much to shout about. I managed to get an invite to the Sky Poker live event in Birmingham which was great fun. Did no good in the ME but did manage to win a sit and go from being down to 75 chips and in the big blind for 50! Also played an omaha sng with Norman Pace who was quite good fun. It was a great day out and if you get the chance to go to the next one, I'd certainly recommend it.

I've treated myself to a nice new 150mm Macro lens for my camera. I should have bought one of these before instead of the other lens I bought but never mind. The other lens is still great, but the macro lens is such fun.

Couple of samples below but the galleries can be found here I'll be adding fairly frequently from now on!



No comments: