Monday, August 27, 2007

I have a big weakness in my game, I can't let go of hands. Just been playing an $8 tourney on Stars and went from fairly ok in 30thish out of 60 to, well out with KQo. Folded to me on the cut off and I raised to 3600 (3xBB) SB calls, others fold. Flop J22 and I put the continuation bet of 6k in (pot 9.somethingK) He calls. Now alarm bells should have been ringing a bit I guess, but no, the turn brings a 6 and he checks. I decided to move all in and he calls with AJ.

Until then, I'd played pretty well, but that hand, I don't know what it was. I was at the stage where my M was getting low, it was about 8 and I wanted to pick up some more blinds, but I couldn't accept that he had me beat.

Anyway, fairly please with the performance until the last hand. The win will come soon I expect.

No comments: