Monday, August 13, 2007

I was right not to give up (bar a self bok here) the higher entry tourneys. Decided to play the 10pm Stars $55 and it's been a case of hanging on in there. Managed lose most of my chips on a flush draw (I was getting the odds though) but didn't give up and have come back from 750 chips and am currently 21st out of 92.

The reason for the early post? This hand - probably one of the most important hands I think I've ever had

Will post an update after

Ah well, I guess the luck had to run out sooner or later. On the plus side, it was a pretty loose call by him. After I'd raised him preflop, then moved all in, what did he think I had? Anyway, out in 52nd for $100. Not quite the $10k I was aiming for but better than a kick in the arse. At least after battling through 700 players I got $50 profit, better than the usual $10!

No comments: