Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Win!!

Been playing reasonably ok recently but not getting any decent cashes but yesterday I finally took down a small mtt. OK, it was only 49 runners and only for £100, but at least it was good old Pounds Sterling and not those cheap Dollars, and it was a win! Can't remember the last time I won a tourney so I'm quite pleased. Also I went pretty well in a Stars comp, finishing 90th out of over 1100 but sadly only picked up $18.51 for that, money does suck at the lower levels. Also qualified (and cashed out) of a 5 card draw tourney which was fun. I may give draw another go soon as most didn't really know what they were doing!

Pretty pleased with game at the moment and I'm hoping for a decent cash on Stars soon.

I am tempted to go up to the $50 mtt's and try half a dozen or so. It's where the money is. There's less people to go through and in the ones I've played in the past, I have managed to make the money before so I'm definitely capable of playing them.

No comments: