Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Disapointing night. Played a sat to the APAT event in Luton and also the Inside Edge freeroll to Luton funnily enough, but that was the GKUPT thingy. Anyway, was going well in both until I decided to call an all in with AK on the button in the APAT site and lost to KQ or KJ, something like that and went out in 23/4 - 15 seats and I was just 7 away. The IE one was going well too but I managed to bust out in about 40th. Then played a $2.5 mtt on Stars to vent off. This was quite fun and I managed to get really low, then really high and with 200 left, I was in the top 50, then I decided to call a small raise with 99 and push someone all in on a Q66 board but he had AA, then pushed the rest in for pot odds on a straight draw but it never happened. Also managed to spend a bit in a sat to the nightly $150k but failed to make a seat.

Lots of losses tonight. I'm a bit disapointed about the APAT one and also with the $2.5 one, I was so tempted to fold the 9's, I just had a feeling but when he bet small on the flop, I convinced myself he had missed and maybe had AT, AK, AJ - well I got one card right anyway.

On the plus side, I think I'm playing better at the moment, on the downside, my account don't really agree with me!

Onwards and upwards.

Took some more macros over the weekend
. Took loads actually, but most were rubbish and I only ended up posting 3.

No comments: