Monday, March 31, 2008

March finishes and I'm quite pleased to say I'm up overall on cash games. Not a lot, but I'm up, the grand total is standing at $227.41 (woo go me) over 8036 hands running at a PTBB of 2.16 and in all fairness, had I not played like an arse in some NL100 games and also avoided 6 max, the figures would have been quite excellent - the two games cost me a lot. I just can't grasp 6 max and seem to get out played most of the time which is why I moved to full ring during March and whilst it's not the most exciting (ok, it's damn boring) I'm showing a profit and it's nice to have a bankroll going up rather than down.

Aprils goal is to make 10k hands and to play entirely on blonde for ring games. I'm going to stick with NL50 full ring for now and hopefully can get to a level where I'd be playing within my bankroll by the end of the month. It's quite a goal, I'm not sure it's possible for me to get about $1000 profit playing FR NL50, but I'll give it a go. Now that I've played a bit more cash, I may even have a dabble at 6 max again and see if I have a better grasp of it.

No comments: