Friday, March 21, 2008

The last 3 times I've had KK all in preflop, it's been against AA and I've lost them all. 3 buy in's down the drain.

And whilst writing, I've lost another buy in with AA v 22. Obv he calls OOP and hits trips, the same guy that had the last AA v my KK.

Bankroll has taken a beating tonight. Life tilt.

On the plus side, I won a 300 euro entry to a mini WSOP event satellite.

Morning Update:

Things obviously seem a bit better in the mornings. Sure I am disappointed about losing a couple of full buy ins and a bit extra, but that's the way it goes. I'm happy to be up and there has to be down swings which is why it's not great to be playing outside the bankroll. I think for the rest of the month I may have to drop to NL50 for a bit. I'm not going to get Gold on Stars so there's no point in risking it all at the moment. Hopefully back to NL100 at the start of April.

The plus side last night was a real plus. Winning the blonde exclusive Poker Trillion game was a bonus. Despite there only being 11 in the game, they're all good players and the winner, aka me, gets a seat in a mini Vegas satellite worth about 300 Euros. I'd love a trip to Vegas to play in a WSOP event and this sounds perfect. It's entry to a $1500 event, an entry for a satellite for the WSOP ME ($1060) and $2000 worth of expenses. I'd love to win a ME event seat, but this would also be a dream and probably better for me. One time please Poker Trillion!

1 comment:

Richmagpies said...

GL in the wsop sat mate!