Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I was thinking about being able to play 10k hands at full ring in April and I didn't think it was possible so I decided to give 6 max a go again tonight and it wasn't so bad. Not only that but I'll get bugger all rakeback playing full ring games so there's an additional incentive for the 6 max games.

Perhaps I lost money earlier because I didn't have my 'cash head' on but tonight was definitely better. I made a fishy call with AK during a hand but my thinking was that a) I hate laying down to short stacks and b) I thought pushing was a bit much so I made the call and got a lucky result from it.

The other contentious decision I made was this hand where I called based on that the guy has raised at least my last three raises and had quite a high vpip so I had to call one time. I thought I had plenty of outs so made the calls and thankfully it paid off.

I'm not convinced either of the two hands would be +EV long term though!

Didn't really suffer any losses, the highest pot being $5.50 so I'm quite pleased with that. There were times where I could have got involved, but hopefully something has clicked and I'm not the fish I was last month (excluding the above two hands)

Total hands played tonight 258, VPIP 15.5, PFR 8.53 BB/100 15.53 Profit - $39.55. PFR could do with being closer to VPIP I suppose, but it didn't feel right to be raise all the time with the QJ hand man on semi tilt and raising my raises so much.

No comments: