Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Not a particually good couple of sessions recently. Managed to get back all my losses from last week but have lost them back again yesterday and today. Had to stop for the night. I must have missed every flop bar one in which I held KK and a K66 flop and no one was in the pot! Every other flop I saw I missed. It was the same in a multi table I played. I tried to make some moves but having got a kick in the teeth when my TT raise was reraised by JQ off suit and a jack came on the flop. I managed to claw back to a reasonable stack but blew it when my decent preflop hands failed to materialise into anything. Ah well, that's poker!

Started another betting project off. Going to have a bet in every catagory on Betfair. I know very little about the two or three things I do bet on, yet alone all the others. Started with Bandy as I have to wait till the weekend for American Footy and there is no Aussie Rules on at the moment and the bet came in. Basketball tonight too with an NBA match. Quite looking to my 3 month statement in a few weeks and seeing all the catagories there! I'm probably only going to take odds on favourites in each bet though.

No comments: