Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Love it or hate it.

Yesterday, loved it. Lost $60 yesterday in a cash game when my top two pair lost to bottom trips (I so struggle to spot trips) but logged back on about 20 mins later and got most of it back. A session in the evening proved a bit profitable and I ended the day around $20 up.

Just finished a two hour sneeky session on Stars now and couldn't hit cards to save my life. If I called with high cards, low cards on flop, call with low cards, high cards on flop. Anyway, lost the initial $60 with AA to someone that can't put down K 'but it was sooted' 9 to a $5 raise preflop. Bet on the 9 high board and called all in and hit the king on the turn. Reload with $25 more, managed to get back to $50 with full house but not much action, then lose all that with KK when some guy called a $4 raise with 9 8 off suit and hits J T 7 flop! How the hell am I supposed to put him on 98 off suit? I know they're bad beat moans but I have had 3 decent hands all session and lost all the bloody money on them to what I would consider bad play preflop. 53 points earned. Now need 1009 points to make silver.

50p

No comments: