Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finally, I have a laptop! Betting is going to be easier and playing poker certainly is. I need to hook up my wireless internet tonight but saying that, I turned on the lappy last night and it found someones connection! I would just piggyback of whoevers it is but I guess long term, it's asking for woes.

Had a losing bet on Sunday but luckily had only £50 on it. Not sure why I didn't bet the full amount (was up to £90ish) Started again with £20 and am on £28 at the moment - it's slow to get started.

Not much poker going on at the moment, lost in the $35k last night with my nut flush losing to 3c 6c. Not a beat story but a lesson to make a raise preflop to get rid of mucky hands like this - lesson learnt, I was going okish at this point too.

More poker tonight, it's the Blonde final table (qualified in 7th) which should be good - some good players will be in that, I'll probably give the $35k a bash again along with a $5 rebuy for a CPC sat (will cash the W$ again if I make it) and I'll be watching the footy - all from the comfort of my sofa! God bless wireless.

No comments: