Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ended a terrible dry spell on a nice note. I've been playing a few tourneys recently from the comfort of my living room on the lappy but recently I've just been card dead. Tonight, for ages, I think my highest starting hand was AQs. I seem to be getting outdrawn a lot, and even know an ace is going to fall on the river to mess me up. Anyway, tonight I decided to have a go at another $5 rebuy to the WPT $175 DS. First attempt I didn't do anything but I've just won another $175! Was a bit close towards the end though. Moved to my big blind and I was all in with blinds of 12k but I had pockets 6's, luckily the only other person in the pot (also an all-iner) had 74s and my 6's held up. Also playing cash, managed to get my $60 down to $25 but have worked my way back up and if I end now, I'll be up $8! Not great but a few FPP's earnt and money up is definatly good.

Happy ending to a poor few days really. Must go to sleep though, nearly 2am and I'm on early shift so at best it's 6 hours kip.

No comments: