Monday, November 27, 2006

Not a bad day again. Not good for sports betting. I decided to try and make some 'easy' NFL money but when Giants lost from 21-0 up in the 4th, lost 21-24! it was a bit of a setback.

Poker went well though. Played in a £2k guaranteed on Crypto and made the final table finishing 6th (I think) for £80. Also got £18 in the Payday thing that UK betting are doing (not much but profit nevertheless). Played a $50 mtt on Stars and didn't cash but managed to get to 144th out of 707. I need to improve my game at this level though. I seem to try and get in a few of pots and then get raised then have to fold - mugged all the time towards the end. I'll work on it. Playing cash games I made the money back though so overall not a bad day :)

Not so good in the cricket. I'm praying for rain but it's not due till late in the afternoon and I suspect we'll be all out by then.

Come on England!

No comments: