Monday, November 06, 2006

And another good night! Played some more cash in my attempt for silver status and managed to get a $46 profit for the night and 113 points in the process! I know it's not big bucks but like I said yesterday, profit is profit. I'm not a big cash game player, I get nervous getting involved with $20 pots so coming away even but with points towards the target is brilliant and makes me happy. I guess it's like all things, once you get used to it, you get less nervous. I don't mind betting £90 on 1 goal or more to win a few quid now, a few months ago the very thought of betting that much would make me feel ill (I still get nervous when it's 0-0 at half time though!) Anyway, my point is that I only used to bet £2 a bash, now I am happy betting more, hopefully the cash games will be like that too. I've only been playing them for a couple of months now so hopefully it will get a bit easier to play for me.

Anyway, not only that but my little $5 rebuy to the WPT $175DS sat also came up trumps again - two nights on the trot - another $175 for my W$ account! Was a bit nervous in the end as the blinds were on 10k/20k and I had 19k on my BB, but luckily the J8 off suit I held was enough to share a pot and kept me in. It's very nervous at the bubble time in these, the blinds are massive and anyone can go out. Luckily people generally fold but tonight I went from 6th (out of 18) to being all in just because of the big blind. Crazy times, but $350 in two days from it - over $300 profit from this alone. Not sure what I'm going to do with the W$'s yet but I'll think of something at some point, the WSOP is how many months away ;o)

No comments: