Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm starting to feel a little hard done by at the moment. I seem to be missing flops with unbelievable regularity at the moment so when one comes along, it's really nice.
My bankroll has dropped a lot in recent times with the cash games so this afternoon, I fancied a change and played the $8 rebuy on Stars. Started off nicely and I trippeled up in the first hand. Made the break on 8k and was plodding along nicely then my KK hit trips on the flop and I doubled up. Moving along nicely until I was in the small blind with 25 off suit. 3 callers to me and only 100 to call a 1k pot, so I'm in.
Wow, I've hit the flop big time. I surely can't fold to one of the big stacks reraise can I?

Gutted doesn't cover it at the moment. I thought I was playing decent poker in this. I don't think the call was a bad one. The raise was just bullying and yet again, the cards seem to favour the big stacks.

No comments: