Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The latest venture is back into the world of turbo sit and go's. I'm currently on Stars but may move to Full Tilt or one of the European networks, I'm still undecided as yet. Maybe FT as I get rakeback there and even though it's not a lot I'm playing for, it's better than nothing.

Anyway, I somehow squeezed 20 in today (don't tell the boss, oh hang on!) I'm starting at the $6.50's. Downloaded SNGWiz for a bit of an introduction to ICM and I was away. Had a bit of a blip during the middle of the last session when I realised I was playing far too much before the money. I did run KK in to AA early on which hurt the stats but other than that, I played a few bad games and a few good ones. The main joy for the day is that I ended up up. It was looking bleak for a moment, but a first victory for the day in the 2nd last helped, then I took third in the last. The last was a bit annoying. The CL was disconnected or sat out or something, anyway, basically it was two handed with a nice bonus, i.e. CL chips, for winning the pot, so it was a bit more mental than usual at this point. Sadly I ran my 9 6 into his AK and missed out.

Stats for the day

Played 20
1st's - 1
2nd's - 3
3rd's - 6
Bubble - 1

ITM - 50%
ROI - 8%
P/L - +$10.40

The next few days aren't going to be as busy. I may go out to defend my Thursday night title tomorrow and I'm off out Friday. Obv I can't play during the days either so that could be it for a few days.

Loving it though. I thought fold and push would be boring, but it's quite exciting from time to time!

No comments: