Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fresh from tilt, I have a new cash game challenge on the go.

I have about $23 left in my blonde poker account and I'm going to grind it out the hard way to a decent amount. If I can't do it, I'm giving up on cash games.

So today, I start at 1c/2c. Only on blonde, I'll try not to log on to my other accounts to play tourneys, but I may weaken if Stars announce their WSOP schedule soon as I have a few W$ that I want to try and qualify with.

Self imposed rules

Only on Blonde Poker
1c/2c until we get to $80 then it's 2c/4c (eek, wtf!)
No bluffing
Good hands only, no continuation bets that have missed
Play in position
Try and stick to hour long sessions before taking a break and restarting.
No tournaments on blonde other than freerolls, the only spending I can do is cash games within the bankroll.

I think that's it.

Why? Because bankroll management and cash games are a big big weakness of mine. Hopefully this effort will give me something to concentrate on and work towards instead of just firing up tables, winning some or losing some and not going anywhere.

No comments: