Monday, January 28, 2008

Back to usual miserable nights playing mtt's for me. I just put myself through the pain of being outdrawn for the hell of it I think. Tonights beats include KK being smashed by 33 who flopped, turned and rivered a straight, AK beaten by a CL's AT, obviously had too many chips that he can't lay down a hand despite me not playing a hand for an hour or so, and J3s hitting a flush against my pocket 10's. I've gone out of one tourney in the last 48 hours where I can hold my hands up and say fair enough and that was my AKs against JJ in the Party $55 $18k yesterday. I managed to finish painfully close to the money in that which was annoying too.

One stroke of fortune for me was that I managed 2nd in a crappy $6 tourney last night. I signed up without realising it was limit cos Party doesn't say it's limit, just that it's Hold em. Anyway, the least interesting game I was involved with I came 2nd and actually I think I'm probably at least evens over the weekend, it's just morale that's down.

SNG's are going ok. I'm up overall and showing a half decent ROI %, but I've realised that it's going to be a hard old grind playing the $6.50's to get to a decent level. I'm considering moving to Party and going with the $10's for a while.

1 comment:

amateur said...

Keep up with the stts graham. They are certainly a slog but it's always better booking winning days rather than losing ones.