Monday, November 12, 2007

I'd like to say I was going into the GUKPT in good form, but I find myself yet again in a losing period. I have managed to go and play live though, at the APAT satellite at the Vic on Saturday, but I couldn't cash and finished an annoying and disappointing 14th. Thankfully I don't think I played that bad, just got unlucky when I pushed with AJ into a big stack who called with 88. Had to do something though as blinds were at 1500/3000 and I only had 14k.

Booked the hotel today and have hopefully got a nice room overlooking the sea. I think it has wifi so when I go back all by myself, I can take down an internet tourney to boost morale to carry me into Fridays activities!

I'm going to try and not play that much this week online, I have tomorrows Mansion tournament, but I'm not planning on playing much more.

No comments: