Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The GUKPT has made me realise I need to be cutting down on internet play and getting more live games in so I've decided to try and really only play on the net Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Then I am hoping to miss out on Thursdays net activity to go and play at the Western. Reason for playing these three days is that I qualify for the Mansion biggies which are on these days. I'm not that fussed about the Thursday one as it's a $50 rebuy and that level is outside my BR.

Anyway, I've also decided that I'm going to try and concentrate on cash and satellites on the net when I do play. Cash because I need to play it to qualify for Mansion, but also because at my low levels, the games shouldn't be that hard. I'll try and use some of the money I make to play satellites which will either be for live events or for big mtt's. Currently I have qualified for ECOOP #4 which is an Omaha event, but sadly it's a $100 rebuy. I may not rebuy though!

Prior to the GUKPT, I'd pretty much done my Stars BR in playing tournaments. I'd only left $11 in there - not so tasty, so rather than deposit again, I'm going to grind out at the lowest limits. Tonight I played NL2 for 574 hands and made $9.56, nearly double my roll on there so I'm quite pleased. Running at 41 BB/100 can't be too shabby. OK, it's an easy level but I'll build gradually. Thankfully I stayed sane by playing NL50 on Mansion and finished a lovely $110 up!

OK it's Wednesday and that's supposed to be a non poker day, but the missus was out, what else am I supposed to do!

No comments: