Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life's a little more peachy having made a final table last night. Yes, I ran good in the $25k $10 rebuy and made the final table. I arrived 5th out of 10 and departed in 9th but still, a final is a final. I even managed to get lucky on the way when my AQ shove was called by AK and I flopped a queen, then twice I had to call from the big blind when some shorties shoved and I won with Q8 and KT which all helped. Did get a bit unlucky at the end when I had to shove with AJ and was looked up by QQ. Flopped the ace and a jack but the river came with a queen, but no complaints really, best hand won. At least I wasn't ahead preflop etc etc. Was hoping for 7th to get me out of make up, but the $400ish at least brings me back to level for the most recent deposit made so I'm only technically one down now.

All good, great to final - at least I know I can! Hopefully I'm getting my shit together now and get some good runs on the go.

1 comment:

amcgrath1uk said...

wd on the final...

hopefully like I need to, you'll start to run better at crucial times..