Thursday, April 16, 2009

After the 2:30am finish on Tuesday, I couldn't face another late one last night so wasn't going to play. But the footy was on so I was alone with the tele and my lappy and the 8:10pm $5 freezeout was just perfect timing and it seemed rude not to have look at least. To cut a long story short I did ok in this too, although not quite the final, but still made 32nd - good for another $30 to the make up. Go me I know, but any money coming in is better than no money!

Anyway, my point. I've been thinking about two fairly similar hands that have occured in the two tourneys. On the FT of the $25k, we're down to 9. Play has been painfully tight on the final. We've been at it for about 35 minutes, maybe more, and only lost one. Blind steals have come in position and no one has been out of line. Blinds are 10k/20k/ante and I'm on 270k. UTG+2 raises 5x to 100k on my big blind. I have AJ sooted and made what I thought was a standard pass.

Last night, blinds are 2.5k/5k/antes (just at this level so it was a big leap) and I've 45k. Again in the big blind holding JJ. We're down to 32 (see where we're going??) and UTG+2 raises to 25k. He's got me covered. Again, a big raise. Is JJ a fold here or good enough to shove? He's not folding for what we have left. The range to 5x from EP has to be pretty tight doesn't it?

Can't play tonight, need to get up at 5:45am so going to get an early night in hopefully.

4 comments:

ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT said...

ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

pgslot เว็บตรง said...

pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น

ทดลองเล่นromax said...

".แนะนำเลย เว็บนี้ทำเงินได้จริง ไม่มีโกง ถอนเท่าไหร่ก็จ่ายเร็ว ทำเงินได้หลักแสนก็ถอนได้ ปั่นสล็อตทุกค่าย แจกโบนัสทุกวัน ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg 2023 กดเข้ารับโบนัสง่าย ไม่มีเงื่อนไขใดๆ แจกทุกวันให้กับสมาชิกอย่างแน่นอน รับประกันรีวิวจริง
"

ทดลองเล่นromax said...

"รีวิวเว็บที่เล่นจริง ทำเงินได้ไว magame88 เล่นได้เพียงไม่กี่นาที ก็สามารถทำเงินได้แล้ว สล็อตเว็บใหม่ รวมเกมมากมาย ทำเงินได้สูงสุดหลักแสนบาท เล่นเวลาไหนก็สามารถทำเงินได้ เว็บทำเงินโบนัสแตกง่าย ถอนไวมาก
"