Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm going to start with tennis betting again. Apart from a big blow up a year or so again when I lost so much on a game it made me feel physically sick, I've done ok with tennis bets so we'll start again with small sensible bets with a view of growing my Betfair roll.

Now, it's fair to say that I'm not starting with much here, only £25.52, so now and again, I'll afford myself the luxury of going all in but generally I'll try and stick to bets that reflect the roll. I would use points to try and sound like I know what I'm doing, but in reality, 1 point would be £1 at the best so there's little point, I'll stick with £'s

Todays bets are

£5.52 on Youzhny at 1.62
£20.00 on Ljubicic at 1.23

I'm not overly comfortable in betting my whole Betfair account but a) it's only £25 and b) early stages comps, should be safe enough! Famous last words.

GL me!

In poker news, made another final table last night in the Laddies $4 deepstack but spectactularly bust in 6th in two hands where I went from from CL to out! I did suck out a couple of times on my way to the final so I can't really complain about the bad beats. Broke even for the night anyway and had some fun which is all good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: holistic, brighton, bonds, spider, airplane, glucose, Tiaras and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: morals, organise, monitoring, trees, gauge, dementia, glyconutrition and more...