Thursday, February 12, 2009

Been having a bad time since the cashes the other day, I've not won a thing on Blonde and have gone from being $200 up to just about back in make up for a small amount. I came so close to a nice cash tonight but busted in 40th in the $30 7pm tourney. I was above average and went to take the blinds with AQ but the BB flat called. We both checked the flop and turn on a KTKT board, then an ace came on the river and he bet the pot of 2700. Obviously I called but it must be fucking lovely to call a pre flop raise at 200/400 with K8o and flop the doo dah's. This put me around 11 big blinds and the next hand I'm dealt AQ again, but my shove is called by TT and there's clearly no help coming for me and I've gone from around 12th to out in 40th for zip but a bigger hole in the bankroll.

Anyway, the good news is that the tournament structures on blonde have improved massively so I'm expecting some big scores soon enough, I just hope I don't have to ask for some more monies before it happens!

No comments: