Thursday, June 26, 2008

Poker's a funny old game. Spent a couple of weeks online suffering all manner of beats, but last night I managed to take down the iPoker (on Blonde $10k for a lovely $2.2k. Blonde organise the 'get together' on Wednesdays and usually have a much coveted polo shirt up for whoever lasts longest out of the blondes taking part. In the past I've made two top 20 finishes and also a top 50 but still failed to win the shirt, but last night I sailed past 906 other people (yes, small overlay too!) and claim the top spot and also my biggest win to date.



I think I'll just stick with mtt's. Trying to build a bankroll from hard graft in cash or stt's is certainly for some people, but I don't think it's for me.

Happy Days.

3 comments:

Amatay said...

Nice result Silo

amateur said...

Congrats Silo, bout time you got a break

G3LBOY / lukybugur said...

Well done Silo on a great win!

Have linked to your Blog from mine.